Professional drywall repair and maintenance are critical to preserving not just your home’s aesthetics, but also its structural integrity. When your drywall is damaged, it can lead to hazardous consequences, from toxic mold spores to caving in walls.
Fortunately, repairing damaged drywall is a relatively easy project, even for a DIY-er. But for homeowners who have no time or skills to tackle the project, they may hire professionals for the job. Custom Painting, Inc. has a crew of painters skilled in repairing, replacing, painting, and texturing drywall. We arrive on time, in uniform, and always ready to get the job right on the first go.
Custom Painting, Inc.’s drywall repair and texture services can take care of any of the following drywall damage:
- Regular wear and tear
- Damage from moisture
- Cracks caused by setting or structural issues
- Damage caused by children and pets
- Damaged caused by insects and pests
- Holes from drywall nails, screws, and anchors
- Damage from impact (such as doorknob and moving of furniture, etc.)
We offer the following drywall repair services:
- Drywall crack and hole repair – Patching drywall cracks and holes of varying sizes with joint compound.
- Texture matching and blending – Our skilled craftsmen apply texture to new and repaired drywall. In the case of applying texture to repaired drywall, they seamlessly patch and match the existing texture to ensure that the newly repaired section blends well with the rest of the wall or ceiling.
- Popcorn ceiling removal – Removal of acoustic (or popcorn) ceiling texture and application of new paint.
- Water damaged repair – Repair and paint of water-damaged interior walls or ceilings.
- Wallpaper removal – Removal of old wallpaper. It can be followed by the installation of new wallpaper or paint.
- Drywall installation – Applicable for new homes or when drywall is impossible to repair.
We can work with any types of drywall:
- Regular drywall
- Plasterboard (or blue board)
- Soundproof drywall
- Fire-resistant drywall
- Mold-resistant drywall
We assure you that dust is contained within the work site. While latex paints are typically used to coat drywall, we can also use any other types of paint depending on the condition of the drywall.
Why choose us?
When residential painters in Dublin, CA are called in to repair damaged drywall and paint them, there are many challenges to consider when working with interior walls and ceilings and preparing to do interior painting.
With over 40 years of experience in residential painting, we at Custom Painting, Inc. can transform old and tired-looking homes into homes that will be the envy of your neighborhood! With our licensed and insured paint crew with expertise in everything paint, we are committed to providing only the highest-quality workmanship and customer service in everything that we do.
If your home has damaged drywall in your interior walls and ceilings, why not drop us a line? Contact Custom Painting, Inc. at 925-294-8062 or message us to learn more about our services or schedule a free consultation and estimate.